Monday, December 8, 2008

A Few Holiday Gift Ideas

At CafePress.com you will find a myriad number of t-shirts of all styles and sizes emblazoned with the "Spain" logo available for sale.

Why not give your favorite Spain fan one (or two) as a gift this holiday season.

They will thank you for putting them "ahead of the curve" as next year Spain will be shooting to the Top of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

Also, my solo album, Devoted, produced by genius hip-hop producer Dan the Automator, is still available personally through me (via my website) or impersonally through my friends at CDBaby.com.

"Devoted" would make a great holiday gift as its cover is very colorful and its theme, "Devotion" in all its forms, transcends materialism.

Also, for those Spain fans who are "devoted" to vinyl, copies of the 1996 Spain 7" "Funny How Time Slips Away" are available to any seekers, also through my website.

Thanks and have a great holiday wherever you are.

No comments: