Friday, August 14, 2009

Steinberg v. Schwarzenegger

I know I'm a little behind on my blog posts but I'd like to give an update on my recent postings about Democratic culpability in the recent passage of Schwarzenegger's California budget, and in his subsequent line-item vetoes cutting funding for $400 million worth of programs Democrats would never have agreed to had they been in the original proposals.

I find it heartening that Sen. Steinberg is suing the Gov. over his line-item vetoes. Perhaps the good Senator will redeem himself. But what I want to know is, why did he vote for the Gov's budget in the first place? He should have known something like this would happen.

Was it really the metal replica cow testicles Schwarzenegger sent to his office? Somebody explain it to me!

No comments: